About The Phone Lady
Mary Jane Copps
An accomplished author, speaker and facilitator, Mary Jane Copps is passionate about creating excellent communication. In her career, she has always relied on phone conversations to make things happen - as a receptionist, a manager, a journalist, a salesperson, a researcher and an entrepreneur.
Since 1987 Mary Jane has been analyzing the psychology of phone communication. Whether she is working with entrepreneurs, not-for-profits, corporations or government organizations, she uses her knowledge and skill to help everyone improve their conversations with the stakeholders, funders, clients and customers ... and build stronger, long-lasting relationships.
Mary Jane has worked with over 500 clients since launching The Phone Lady brand in 2006. She has trained over 12,000 individuals the necessary skills to increase revenue and customer satisfaction through her proven telephone communication techniques. Throughout each year she participates in a limited number of phone projects, allowing her to continually test her theories and adapt them to the ever-changing business communication landscape.
As a personal coach, Mary Jane works with individuals challenged by phone phobia and call reluctance, helping them find and embrace their strongest communication skills and use them as the foundation for excellent conversations.
What is your specific communication challenge?
Click below to find out more.
What's The Phone Lady doing?
- Analyzing email and chat conversations with customers and prospects to improve messaging and calls to action
- One-on-one sales coaching with business owners
- One-on-one business development coaching with national franchise
- Sales training with a small group of entrepreneurs
- Discovery call training with small group of startups
- Sales training with group of business advisors
- Sales training with group of business financiers
- Sales training with technology sales team
- Job Search training with youth organization
Do you or your team want to improve your phone skills? Do you have a phone communication question or challenge you'd like to discuss? I'd be pleased to connect with you to see if I can help. This quick-to-fill-out form is easy to use and you'll hear from me very soon.