Christmas Eve – one of my very favorite days of the year! I send wishes to all of you for a lovely holiday season, no matter how you celebrate this time of year – and a blessed beginning to the New Year. I’ll be back here on January 10, 2010. Oh yes, a Pam sent me a message through my website about my upcoming workshop in January. She must not have realized that her message would come to me without her contact information. So Pam, in case you are checking in here, the workshop is $189 and there are only two spots left. If you are interested, let me know how to reach you. A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices, For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn. Enjoy! Mary Jane, The Phone Lady
What's The Phone Lady doing?
- Analyzing email and chat conversations with customers and prospects to improve messaging and calls to action
- One-on-one sales coaching with business owners
- One-on-one business development coaching with national franchise
- Sales training with a small group of entrepreneurs
- Discovery call training with small group of startups
- Sales training with group of business advisors
- Sales training with group of business financiers
- Sales training with technology sales team
- Job Search training with youth organization
Do you or your team want to improve your phone skills? Do you have a phone communication question or challenge you'd like to discuss? I'd be pleased to connect with you to see if I can help. This quick-to-fill-out form is easy to use and you'll hear from me very soon.