Nine motivated, well-spoken, enthusiastic people attended my “Ring Ring” – I Am Cold Calling! workshop today. We had a wonderful day. We talked a lot (or rather I did!) about cold calling being a practice. You enjoy it more and get better at it if you do a bit of it each day. And if you really want to reach prospective clients, you have to be calling them regularly – not once in March and then again in April. And when you get your cold calling program started, in order to truly win the trust of your potential clients, you’ve got to stick with it. It doesn’t do you any good if you “drop the ball” – aren’t diligent in your follow up. So how can they take what we discussed today and turn it into the beginning of their new practice, their new discipline? Well …. they are going to check in here. We’re going to use this blog as a way to communicate with each other, talk about successes … and frustrations. Questions will be posted and answers provided. We’ll test all the ideas from today and see how they help grow businesses. I hope you’ll join in too!
What's The Phone Lady doing?
- Analyzing email and chat conversations with customers and prospects to improve messaging and calls to action
- One-on-one sales coaching with business owners
- One-on-one business development coaching with national franchise
- One-on-one coaching with office manager/receptionist
- Sales training with group of entrepreneurs
- Sales training with group of business advisors
- Sales training with group of business financiers
- Sales training with technology sales team
Do you or your team want to improve your phone skills? Do you have a phone communication question or challenge you'd like to discuss? I'd be pleased to connect with you to see if I can help. This quick-to-fill-out form is easy to use and you'll hear from me very soon.