Nine motivated, well-spoken, enthusiastic people attended my “Ring Ring” – I Am Cold Calling! workshop today. We had a wonderful day. We talked a lot (or rather I did!) about cold calling being a practice. You enjoy it more and get better at it if you do a bit of it each day. And if you really want to reach prospective clients, you have to be calling them regularly – not once in March and then again in April. And when you get your cold calling program started, in order to truly win the trust of your potential clients, you’ve got to stick with it. It doesn’t do you any good if you “drop the ball” – aren’t diligent in your follow up. So how can they take what we discussed today and turn it into the beginning of their new practice, their new discipline? Well …. they are going to check in here. We’re going to use this blog as a way to communicate with each other, talk about successes … and frustrations. Questions will be posted and answers provided. We’ll test all the ideas from today and see how they help grow businesses. I hope you’ll join in too!
Making Cold Calling a Practice
When you subscribe to my weekly blog, you'll immediately receive a chapter of The Phone Book - Essential Telephone Communication Skills.
What's The Phone Lady doing?
- One-on-one coaching with 6 amazing entrepreneurs - info about sales coaching here
- Designing a sales campaign - that includes phone conversations - for a waste management consulting firm
- Sales training on outbound calls for a team of funding specialists
- Sales training for a team involved in the digitization of workflows
- Client communication skills to a busy not-for-profit
- Sales training for financial advisors
- Training with new entrepreneurs for discovery call, sales and customer service conversations
- Cold calling for corporate education specialist
- Coaching with salesperson representing outdoor gourmet kitchens
- Coaching team representing a natural project for arthritis in dogs
- Webinar on upselling skills for insurance professionals
Do you or your team want to improve your communication skills? Do you have a communication question or challenge you'd like to discuss? I'd be pleased to connect with you to see if I can help. This quick-to-fill-out form is easy to use and you'll hear from me very soon.