Through the Centre for Women in Business, I had the opportunity to spend the day with Toni Newman on Wednesday. What a great day that turned out to be! If you haven’t heard of Toni, keep your ears open for an opportunity to attend one of her workshops. You will be inspired and you will see your business in a whole new way – which is a good thing! Read more about her and see her in action at her website, www.toninewman.com. Toni repeated something I say in my workshops all the time, and have even talked about here but which is worth repeating: It is not about you! Whenever you are connecting with a customer or a potential customer – in person, at an event, in a meeting, by email or on the phone – make it about them. Show them who you truly are, what you honestly represent and can offer them in terms of their needs, what’s going on in their world, not in your’s. You’ll immediately see the difference not only in how many customers you have but also the number of times they contact you for advice and information. Toni’s session also resulted in a few new ideas for this blog, so stay posted. There’s some exciting changes ahead.
Toni Newman is Amazing!
When you subscribe to my weekly blog, you'll immediately receive a chapter of The Phone Book - Essential Telephone Communication Skills.
What's The Phone Lady doing?
- One-on-one coaching with 6 amazing entrepreneurs - info about sales coaching here
- Remote sales skills experience for financial advisors
- Remote sales skills experience for insurance professionals
- Remote sales skills experience for financial advisors in France!
- Remote customer service experience for home safety creator
- Luncheon keynote on self confidence and communication
- One-on-one and team coaching for a firm representing natural products for arthritis in dogs
- Remote learning experiences + one-on-one coaching for women entrepreneurs (More info about this three-year program here.)
- Team and individual coaching with a national moving company to refine their sales process
- Continuing to work with translators to present The Phone Lady in France
Do you or your team want to improve your communication skills? Do you have a communication question or challenge you'd like to discuss? This quick-to-fill-out form is easy to use and you'll hear from Mary Jane very soon.