Through the Centre for Women in Business, I had the opportunity to spend the day with Toni Newman on Wednesday. What a great day that turned out to be! If you haven’t heard of Toni, keep your ears open for an opportunity to attend one of her workshops. You will be inspired and you will see your business in a whole new way – which is a good thing! Read more about her and see her in action at her website, www.toninewman.com. Toni repeated something I say in my workshops all the time, and have even talked about here but which is worth repeating: It is not about you! Whenever you are connecting with a customer or a potential customer – in person, at an event, in a meeting, by email or on the phone – make it about them. Show them who you truly are, what you honestly represent and can offer them in terms of their needs, what’s going on in their world, not in your’s. You’ll immediately see the difference not only in how many customers you have but also the number of times they contact you for advice and information. Toni’s session also resulted in a few new ideas for this blog, so stay posted. There’s some exciting changes ahead.
What's The Phone Lady doing?
- Analyzing email and chat conversations with customers and prospects to improve messaging and calls to action
- One-on-one sales coaching with business owners
- One-on-one business development coaching with national franchise
- One-on-one coaching with office manager/receptionist
- Sales training with group of entrepreneurs
- Sales training with group of business advisors
- Sales training with group of business financiers
- Sales training with technology sales team
Do you or your team want to improve your phone skills? Do you have a phone communication question or challenge you'd like to discuss? I'd be pleased to connect with you to see if I can help. This quick-to-fill-out form is easy to use and you'll hear from me very soon.